Monday, June 7, 2010

Pool Party



Today was the annual 5th grade pool party. It was such a blast!!! The weather was a little cool in the morning but it ended up being a beautiful day. The kids had so much fun...not one of the 72 kids complained about anything and we had zero behavior problems...ahhhhhhhhhhh, if all days could be like this! This was an incredible pool, it reminded me of a water park. There were 5 slides, waterfalls, lily pads to jump across, water bucket dunk tanks, etc. I wish I was a kid with this pool in my backyard. Although I didn't get to swim, I got to tan all day in the lounge chair...I definitely could get to used to this life! Hahaha...I am so glad the kids had such a great time and I hope they cherish these wonderful fun times forever. Tomorrow is field day! I am loving these end of the year activities, even though they are making me completely exhausted on the weekends.

1 comment: