Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 days until summer!

We had a great weekend...and it the last weekend that I have to spend Sunday night worrying about what the work week will bring. Summer vacation is just 4 days away! Friday we took it easy and ordered in pizza and watched a movie. It was just the type of night that I needed. Yesterday we ran errands and then went to a BBQ and Flip Cup party at our good friends' Rob and Linz's house...it was so much fun...thanks for having everyone over guys! Today we went to Costco and got a bunch of great items. I love that store but each time you go you spend a small fortune. The main reason we went is I told my students who completed their reading and spelling homework all quarter I will reward them with icee pops....well the Costco we went to didn't have then. I got Edy's Fruit Bars instead, I am sad because the kids won't enjoy them as much, but I hope they like them a little bit! Tomorrow we have a busy day at work getting ready for 5th grade promotion which is on Tuesday. Wednesday is the students last day and Thursday is my last day. I always dread packing and cleaning my classroom but I hope to have most of it done before Thursday. I can't wait for summer. I have so many things I want to catch up on and so many places and people I want to see! I chose this picture from our honeymoon in St. Lucia because it reminds me of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment