Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Field Day





We celebrated Field Day today! It was such an incredible event and the kids just had a blast. I overheard a bunch of kids saying that this was the BEST DAY EVER! I love hearing that and I love seeing hundreds of kids with big smiles on their faces for hours. Our PE teacher did a great job planning this, I was just amazed. I was in charge of the Dry, Dry, Wet station which was similar to Duck, Duck, Goose but with a sponge. The kids loved the station and they really enjoyed getting wet. I tried to play photographer for the day too. It was one of the busiest days of the year...but I am noticing myself say that a lot of days this month. I really do love these end of the year activities because it is so fun seeing the kids just be kids. As I looked over all of the pictures there was one common thing in each picture..SMILES and LAUGHTER.....I just love it. Great job, Ms. Powell, huge pats on the back go to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment