Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Funday?? Not today! :)


Today was a crazy day but we got so much done. We are leaving Thursday night for Jaime's wedding so we needed to run a bunch of errands and clean the house. I have such a hard time keeping the house cleaned...I am always so mad at myself for letting it get so messy and then I am always kicking myself on Sunday for it. I have so much respect for my mom who kept the house spotless, even with two kids running around. I keep telling Matt that if I keep working when I have kids we are going to have to consider getting a housekeeper because I can't even keep up with cleaning up after the two of us..let alone any additions to our family. Today we went to Jos. A. Bank to get Matt some suits (he really cleans up well) and then went to PetCo to get Abby some special treats. They have this great cookie bar/bakery where you can choose which treats you want and you can make your own baggie filled with them. Matt picked out the letter shaped treats and spelled out, Abby! She is so spoiled and loved :). Then we headed to Trader Joe's..it was crazy there, as usual. I am finally done cleaning the downstairs..now I have to tackle the upstairs but I figured I deserved a break. I think the break is now over...tata for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment