Saturday, May 29, 2010

Here comes the bride

Today is a very special day. A day that one of my best friend's marries the love of her life. I am so honored to be standing by her side as her matron of honor. A few excerpts from my speech...

Separately, you are two special, remarkable people, but together you are complete. As you sit side by side through this roller coaster of life, remember to scream from the peaks, hold hands through the dips, laugh through the loop the loops, and enjoy every twist and turn. My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years, your love for each other will deepen and grow.

Please raise your glasses while I toast my best friend and her spectacular husband:
Take each day and cherish your time together. Love one another and stand together. Take time to talk to one another. Put your love and your family first; your job and your hobbies second. May your love be like the wind, strong enough to move the clouds, soft enough to never hurt, but always never ending. So here's to love, laughter, and happily ever after. Cheers!


Although I didn't take a single picture at the wedding...I wanted to so badly but I just knew the day would be too crazy to worry about babysitting my camera all day so I wasn't able to....my husband got a few and I will be posting those once I get his camera and upload them.

It was an amazingly beautiful and perfect day.

I couldn't be happier for both Jaime and Matt. This picture was taken by me at her first dress fitting. I am in the background in my teal bridesmaid dress and her mom was in the corner..two of Jaime's biggest fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment