Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Night Fun

My rough Friday turned into a great night thanks to some amazing friends. I wasn't exactly in the mood to go out and be social but that ended up being exactly what I needed. I forgot my camera as I was running out the door which I am really bummed about because I could have gotten a few shots of the gang and our wonderful Swirlie Drinks *frozen margarita swirled with frozen sangria*. 8 of us went to Uncle Julio's and had great mexican food and even greater drinks! I had to borrow a picture off of Google images for this blog! Then we went to this weird bar where the band was just terrible...nonetheless, it ended up being a really fun night with great friends and my wonderful husband. Laughter really is the best medicine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment