Thursday, May 20, 2010

End of the year craziness


I wish I had a picture to capture my day...but I don't. The end of the school year is approaching and the 5th graders are starting to get a bit crazy, they are ready to move on to middle school...for sure.

On that note my picture today will be something that has nothing to do with work... but all to do with family...one of my most favorite things in life!

Although I didn't take this picture...and I am too exhausted to pick up my camera...I just love this shot. This is a shot of my family plus my cousin Derek and my Uncle Keith. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and enjoy ice cold margaritas on the Potomac River. I look forward to doing something like this again in the near future...maybe next year..you guys game???

No comments:

Post a Comment