Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Missing you...








I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz


 
Two great quotes from two great comics! I miss my friends and family SOOOO much I could cry....what I do have is the many great memories that we have in my heart and some great photos to prove it. Love and miss you all.
 

4 comments:

  1. this made me cry! I miss you so much Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Sending you hugs! Soon we can hug in person!! We miss you sooooo much. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks..love you Carolyn! See you real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete